“NIKE’s strong results this quarter and full fiscal year demonstrate NIKE’s unique competitive advantage and deep connection with consumers all over the world,” said John Donahoe, President & CEO, NIKE, Inc. “FY21 was a pivotal year for NIKE as we brought our Consumer Direct Acceleration strategy to life across the marketplace. Fueled by our momentum, we continue to invest in innovation and our digital leadership to set the foundation for NIKE’s long-term growth.”
- Fourth quarter reported revenues were $12.3 billion, up 96 percent compared to prior year and increasing 21 percent compared to the fourth quarter of 2019.
- Full year reported revenues increased 19 percent to $44.5 billion.
- NIKE Direct fourth quarter sales increased 73 percent to $4.5 billion.
- Gross margin for the fourth quarter increased 850 basis points to 45.8 percent.
- Diluted earnings per share for the fourth quarter was $0.93 and for the full year was $3.56