Member endorsement using CSGA logo
CSGA members in good standing whose values are in alignment with those of the CSGA are welcome to feature the CSGA logo as follows on business cards, advertising materials, catalogues, envelopes, flyers, inserts and websites.
CSGA logos for download
Terms & Conditions of CSGA logo:
Note that the association’s logo is the property of the CSGA. The logo is Copyright (c). All rights reserved.
• The logo must be used as provided by CSGA, with no changes. This includes but is not limited to, changes in the colour, proportion, or design of the logo, or removal of any words, artwork, or trademark symbols. Also, CSGA logos may not be animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance. If you need a logo in a format not provided on the following pages, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• CSGA shall have the right to review and approve any use prior to publication, and on reasonable notice to inspect samples of the use of the CSGA logos to ensure compliance with these terms. You acknowledge and agree that no title to the CSGA logos is transferred by this license and that all goodwill generated in the CSGA logos through your use will inure to the benefit of CSGA.
• Logos may not be used in any manner that discredits CSGA or tarnishes its reputation and goodwill; is false or misleading; violates the rights of others, any law, regulation, or other public policy; or mischaracterizes the relationship between CSGA and the user, including but not limited to any use of the logos that might be interpreted as an endorsement, approval, sponsorship, or certification by CSGA of the user, the user’s business or organization, or the user’s products or services, or that might be interpreted as support or encouragement to purchase or utilize the user’s products or services in unapproved and illegitimate circumstances.
• CSGA reserves the right to revoke usage for any reason it sees fit upon written notification to you.
• When downloading, or on receipt of, any CSGA logo you agree that these actions constitute consideration for, agreement to, and acceptance of the terms and conditions of this license by the user.
• Any use of CSGA’s logos outside CSGA guidance and conditions is strictly prohibited unless prior consent has been given by CSGA.