1) KEEN will reflect our personal and family values
2) We will be more responsible citizens of the planet, embrace other cultures and ideas, and make a positive contribution.
“In the face of what may be our generation’s greatest challenge, the Together We Can Help initiative was created to enable people to take positive action and build connection in a time of increasing isolation. Enabling people to “pay it forward” by providing someone in their community with a free pair of shoes, has helped build connection at a time of great need,”
– Erik Burbank, KEEN Global GM Outdoor, Lifestyle, Kids –
We are truly humbled by the endless display of love and compassion you have shown in this effort.
Thank you to our fans and community around the world for supporting one another through these difficult times! While this program has come to a close, we remain dedicated to finding ways to work together and help support each other through these challenging times. Stay tuned.
Our KEEN Family
100,000 PAIRS FOR THOSE IN NEED
- IG:“this is so kind of you. A gesture like this means a lot 🇨🇦” @famgaldee
- IG: “Thank you @keencanada for giving us hope in these hard times!” @kmorais20
- IG: “As an intensive care nurse and emergency nurse, thank you so much” @celscakes
- FB: Megan Vandal Thank you soooo much. Being a front line worker and getting nominated made me feel absolutely appreciated. Thank you for this. I received my email about being nominated, picked my shoes and now we wait for them to arrive.
- FB: Celia Harron This is amazing! I nominated my Mom. She’s a PSW at the hospital and works part time as a PSW in a retirement home. Essentially 7 days a week working with vulnerable populations. With 12 hour shifts on her feet she deserves comfortable and reliable foot ware.