Order directly from suppliers
The Supplier Market for Lightspeed Retail. Supplier Market is a fully integrated stock ordering solution that connects merchants to industry-leading suppliers directly from their point of sale.
No third party tools, no external sites and no order fees—just a convenient way for SMBs to get the most out of their supply chain.
- A harmonized marketplace. Provides the same direct supplier access and inventory visibility as the big box stores, easily managed through a single platform.
- Automates manual ordering and consolidates supplier portals in the POS. Improves transparency of when a shipment will arrive and what goods will be included, shortening the receiving cycle and getting items into consumers’ hands more quickly.
- Makes new suppliers and products more discoverable. Product details, including photos, are imported into the POS with a click of a button, eliminating a barrier to selling online.
- Increases control of supplier branding. Easy import workflow for retailers ensures merchants are using brand-approved names, product descriptions and high-quality imagery.
- Provides suppliers aggregated and anonymized sell-through data in real time. Brands are granted unprecedented visibility of goods sold by independent merchants. The Lightspeed Supplier Network will be initially available for retailers in the Bike, Outdoor Sport, Jewelry and Pet verticals.
The Lightspeed Supplier Network will be initially available for retailers in the Bike, Outdoor Sport, Jewellery, and Pet verticals.
“With the growing demand for bicycle-related products and supply being lean, product curation and inventory visibility are key to success for SMBs,” said Charles Bisaillon, Retail Success Leader for Specialized Bicycle Components. “The direct integration our brand has with Lightspeed creates an ecosystem that ensures our retailers have full visibility of Specialized products to satisfy that growing demand, a critical capability in 2021.”
For more information and to become part of the growing marketplace, please visit www.lightspeedhq.com/partners/supplier-network.\
Source: Retail Insider