Dear members of Canada’s sporting goods industry, and industry colleagues
On behalf of the CSGA, I would like to invite you to a webcast to discuss the implications of the COVID-19 crisis for the Canadian Sporting Goods industry and what companies can do now. This webinar is organized jointly by the Canadian Sporting Goods Association [CSGA] and McKinsey & Company.
During the session, our presenters will discuss the specific implications of COVID-19 for the Sporting Goods Industry and explore best practices actions we can all take.
- What is happening? Perspective on health & economic crisis
- How is it affecting Sporting Goods? Insights on consumer behaviour
- What can you do about it? Best practice actions Sporting Goods companies can take
The CSGA is pleased to introduce the McKinsey presenters.
- Sandrine Devillard (Senior Partner, Head of Canadian Retail & Consumer Goods Practice)
- Eric Falardeau ( Partner, Fitness & Sports leader)
- Oren Eizenman (Associate Partner, Retail & Consumer Goods)
- Nicola Jakic (Associate Partner, Retail & Consumer Goods)
- Angus McOuat (Associate Partner, Retail & Consumer Goods)
McKinsey Canadian Sporting Goods Association webinar Thursday June 4th, 2-4PM EST
I look forward having you on the webinar.
President & CEO