Made with one of the lightest GORE-TEX fabrics, Shakedry™, Arc’teryx is offering an insulated jacket that is lighter than any other in their collection. Winter running is a challenge and Arc’teryx designers were excited to take up that gauntlet and make it possible to have a jacket that is insulated, protective, breathable and lightweight.
3 new shoes:
- Acrux TR GTX Boot, built to provide support & comfort during technical multiday treks.
- Konseal AR: the most durable approach shoe of the collection, A guides dream, designed for long and technical approaches wearing a heavy pack.
- Norvan VT2: a high performance trail running shoe that offers a smooth run with the grip needed for scrambling on technical terrain. An evolution of the first running shoe by Arc’teryx the Norvan VT.
3 New technical styles
- Proton LT Hoody: expected to be the most durable, lightweight insulated climbing jacket to date. 60x more durable and abrasion resistant in tests than the industry standard.
- Pro Ski Guide Jacket: the dream of accessing your ski guide’s jacket, made for professionals
- Sentinel AR and Sabre AR jackets: updated styles in the fit and feel with a more contemporary freeride look.
3 new packs and 1 classic redesign: Arro pack series
The Arro has been an Arc’teryx consumer favorite for 20 years. Refreshing the line without changing its classic aesthetic was an important goal. Building on the classic is the new Arro 20 Bucket, a durable commuter backpack with a bucket bag for quick and easy access.
- Arro 20 Bucket Bag
- Arro 22 and 16 – the original with updated features
- Arro 8 Shoulder Bag – a durable urban commuter shoulder bag
2 new styles for Everyday wear:
- Seyla Coat: the warmest down coat in the Everyday collection.
- Covert: This sweater initially introduced in 1997 is symbolic of a cozy fleece built with technical detailing. The 2019 review brings updated styling, materials and features and a contemporary family of products for men and women in the form of hoody, cardigan, vest and sweater.
For more information head over to Arc’teryx